Provides nutritional iron to help maintain vitality, energy and general health.
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians) or when iron needs increase (during pregnancy and while breastfeeding)
- Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
- Free from preservatives, colourings, alcohol and dairy
- Natural fruit juices give Floradix® a pleasant taste
- Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- Alcohol Free
- Egg Free
Available in: 250ml and 500ml
*Suitable for vegetarians.
A source of iron to assist in the management of dietary deficiency
Iron is needed to produce haemoglobin which transports oxygen throughout the body. An iron deficiency can mean that you aren’t able to produce enough oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Taking an iron supplement like Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract can help you restore your iron levels, maintaining energy, vitality and general well-being.
The ideal supplement to help maintain your feel-good factor!
Floradix® Liquid Herbal Iron Extract contains iron in the form of ferrous gluconate, which is one of the best absorbed forms of iron. Also, as a liquid supplement the vitamins and minerals are already dissolved, so they are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules.
Support energy production
Floradix® Liquid Herbal Iron Extract also contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 to help support energy production in the body. Vitamin B12 is also able to help facilitate iron absorption.
|Each 10 mL dose contains:
|Iron (from ferrous gluconate)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Daucus carota root (carrot)
|Uritca dioica leaf (Nettle Wort)
|Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach)
|Elymus repens root (Couch grass)
|Macrocystis pyrifera whole plant (Ocean kelp)
|Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom)
|Carum carvi fruit (Caraway)
Also contains wheat germ powder, yeast autolysate, honey and juices from pear, grape, blackcurrant, rosehip, orange, blackberry, cherry and beetroot. It also contains ascorbic acid as an antioxidant.