Food Grade Gelatin
- Sourced from predominantly Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Naturally binds to water.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or coloring agents.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue. Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
Using gelatin as a major dietary protein is an easy way to restrict the amino acids that are associated with many of the problems of ageing.
The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.