The JuJu Cup is best kept clean with JuJu cleansing wash. A usage guide is included in the package and an online user guide is also available on their site. www.juju.com.au
JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or additives.
Buy your JuJu Cup online and say goodbye to tampons and disposable pads.Our online store boasts a range of products for you to choose from. Buy menstrual cups anywhere in Australiawhere you can customise your purchase with value packs and combination orders to suit your needs.
Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings.
Please choose your model carefully. For hygiene reasons, menstrual cups may not be exchanged if the incorrect size has been selected.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.
Please also see the size page (www.juju.com.au/sizes/) for information on other factors which may influence your choice in model number.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.